‘Add To Diet During Monsoon amid Coronavirus
Seasonal fruits and vegetables in India are a powerhouse of nutrients. Its come with benefits that can heal several illnesses and good for fit health. During Coronavirus pandemic, its important to take care of your health. Add To Diet During Monsoon amid Coronavirus. The vegetable name is Purple Yam (konfal in HIndi). You must include nutrient and healthy diet during odd environment.
How Purple Yam (konfal in Hindi) Benefits to Your Health
- The vegetable is rich in antioxidants which can be helpful in protecting the body from free radicals.
- Its also falls under low hypoglycemic index. Making it apt for people with high blood sugar levels.
- Its also has healing properties and can protect our body from cell damages
- The root vegetable is rich in carbohydrates and vitamin C, which make it ideal for the monsoon season.
- The deep purple color of this vegetable is due to anthocyanin pigments. Its aids in proper blood circulations. Its used as a natural food coloring agent.
- It will boost you enough calories to give a powerful kick start due to good source of energy. Its contain 133 calories per cup of Purple Yam.
They introduced diversity in our diets in the form of tubers, pulses and smaller millet. Nutrition science now recognizes them as good sources of Probiotic (food for healthy and diverse gut bacteria). Isoflavones (that allow for hormonal well being). And a variety of vitamins and minerals that improve blood sugar response.
The Purple Yam vegetable is very advance diet because of its rich component to have for maintain good health. There are various recipe you can find in Indian style. One recipe I had added, you can find many in YouTube Channel. Maintain your health with various nutrition diet during this pandemic.
During bedtime drink moon milk to stay healthy and fit.